Directions for use: Thoroughly rinse your face (or area to be shaved) with cold water. Massage up to 5 drops of Alpha Mane Shaving Oil in your palm. Massage Shaving Oil into your face (or area to be shaved) and wait up to 10 seconds. You may then proceed to shave. Rinsing is not required. Simply dry shaved area with towel. Voila! All done.
Ingredients: Grape Seed Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Wheat Germ Oil, Cranberry Fruit Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Neem Seed Oil.
Volume: 2 oz
Benefits of Some Key Ingredients
- Wheat Germ Oil is beneficial for healthy hair and skin because of the large quantities of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells from ultra-violet light and environmental stress. The Vitamin E Oil present in Wheat Germ Oil promotes skin cell formation, and is great for nourishing and rejuvenating dry, mature, dehydrated skin, and reducing scars, stretch marks, sunburns, and damaged skin. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, Grape Seed Oil can delay skin aging by minimizing the damage caused by free radicals. Grape seed oil can provide protection against sun damage as well. It has astringent properties and therefore, helps tighten the skin. The linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial in skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair. Vitamin E on the other hand, keeps the skin firm and smooth. Grape seed oil is easily absorbed by the body, and it can be used for reducing age spots, sun burn, wrinkles and stretch marks as well.
- Organic Olive oil contains four major antioxidants which allow it to work as a cleanser, moisturizer, and protector of skin. Among these antioxidants are Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of this substance because it helps restore skin elasticity.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil helps moisturize the skin and hair better than most oils, and it helps prevent moisture loss.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract is a natural extract with anti-septic and anti-irritant properties. It is is rich in calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, and vitamin B1, vitamin B3 and vitamin C.
- Neem Seed Oil is loaded with nutrients and is extremely beneficial for eczema prone skin and will benefit people who suffer from psoriasis and acne. Its astringent properties help to cure minor cuts and wounds. It also smoothens wrinkles and fine lines, thus fights the signs of ageing. Neem Seed oil also helps to relieve dry and itchy skin.