Directions for use: Wet skin with warm water. Apply a small amount to fingertips and apply to skin prior to shaving.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Castor Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Organic Calendula Flower Extract, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Organic Lavender Distillate, Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract, Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Organic Sugar Maple Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Lemon Peel Extract, Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract, Organic Pineapple Fruit Extract, Organic Papaya Fruit Extract, Organic Papaya Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Vitamin E, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
Volume: 4 oz
[title text=”Benefits of Some Key Ingredients” link=”” link_text=””]
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice soothes the skin and serves as an anti-inflammatory. It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties.
- Coconut oil has long been used as an all natural skin moisturizer. In addition to lauric acid and capric acid, it contains high levels of Vitamin K and E which are powerful antioxidants to help prevent skin damage. These substances can also prevent the scarring that can occur in severe cases of acne. The antibacterial properties of coconut oil also help in treating acne.
- Organic Olive oil contains four major antioxidants which allow it to work as a cleanser, moisturizer, and protector of skin. Among these antioxidants are Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of this substance because it helps restore skin elasticity.
- Shea butter is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and stretch marks, and to ease a variety of skin irritations, such as psoriasis, eczema and sunburn. It protects your skin from UV sunlight, harsh climate, dehydration and pollution damages. Shea butter is a particularly effective moisturizer because contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity.
- Castor Seed Oil will keep your skin hydrated and free from infections, thus a remedy for acne. It is also used to do away with dry skin of hands and legs. It is used to treat ringworms and clear away stretch marks formed after delivery. Regular use helps in keeping off wrinkles. Using the oil locally treats painful cracks in nipples. It also heals cuts and wounds. It can come into help to treat severe cases of diaper rash in babies.
- Calendula as medicine and a coloring agent was known to old herbalists, especially Arabs and Hindus. It has long been used topically to treat skin ulcers, infected wounds, diaper rash, eczema, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, periodontitis and conjunctivitis.
- Cocoa Butter moisturizes to protect skin and allow it to heal. The use of Cocoa Butter on your skin has many benefits, including: Softer, smoother skin; Reduction and/or elimination of scars and stretch marks; Treatment of various skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Organic Jojoba Seed oil acts as a natural barrier to environmental allergens, and because of its anti-microbial properties, it helps to slow the growth of bacterial and fungal microbes. One of the best properties of Jojoba oil is that its structure closely resembles the skin’s own natural sebum so it is easily absorbed and helps in the treatment of acne and other chronic skin conditions.
- Glycolic Acid is a natural exfoliant. Freshly exfoliated skin tends to have a healthy glow. Skin looks softer and smoother. Long term use of glycolic acid skin care products has been shown to help diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. It also helps smooth out uneven facial tone and can even reduce the appearance of surgical scars, acne scars, and other blemishes. Used on a regular basis, glycolic acid has also proven helpful in the treatment of acne.