Skin care manufacturer, Alpha Mane Skin Treatment, announced the launch of their new miracle skin care ointment, ALPHA MANE HEALING OINTMENT – ADVANCED SKIN THERAPY. This is a one ounce super hero in the skin care industry that combines proprietary ingredients exclusive to the Alpha Mane Skin Treatments line. The company claims that the Alpha Mane Healing Ointment is a great all-purpose skin treatment ointment, that is all-around beneficial for every skin-related issue under the sun. Their website lists a number of key ingredients that is contained in each jar of ointment. And I must say, these ingredients offer a great array of benefits to the skin. Please see list of ingredients below:
Ingredients: Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Fruit Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, German Chamomile Flower Essential Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Essential Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Essential Oil, Calendula Flowers, Organic Olive Oil.
Benefits of Some Key Ingredients
- Calendula as medicine and a coloring agent was known to old herbalists, especially Arabs and Hindus. It has long been used topically to treat skin ulcers, infected wounds, diaper rash, eczema, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, periodontitis and conjunctivitis.
- Tea Tree Oil, which contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, is incredible for healing your skin. It is used to treat skin conditions such as acne, abscess, athlete’s foot, blisters, burns, cold sores, insect bites, oily skin, rashes, spots, warts and wounds. You can use tea tree oil to cure sunburns, diaper rash, toenail infections and problems of smelly feet.
- Beeswax is a naturally nourishing moisturizer that is known to lock in moisture, foster cells, and protect skin from damaging environmental factors. It’s anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic, and germicidal antioxidant properties make it beneficial for wound healing. It is reported that beeswax contains some vitamin A, which is necessary for normal cell development. The Mayo Clinic recommends lip balm made from beeswax for chapped lip care and prevention.
- Lavender Oil: Due to the antiseptic and antifungal properties found in Lavender Oil it can be used to treat and soothe various skin problems like acne and psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, burns, and sunburns. Sufferers of Chicken Pox will find relief in the soothing benefits of Lavender Oil and appreciate how it prevents scarring.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, Grape Seed Oil can delay skin aging by minimizing the damage caused by free radicals. Grape seed oil can provide protection against sun damage as well. It has astringent properties and therefore, helps tighten the skin. The linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial in skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair. Vitamin E on the other hand, keeps the skin firm and smooth. Grape seed oil is easily absorbed by the body, and it can be used for reducing age spots, sun burn, wrinkles and stretch marks as well.
- Shea butter is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and stretch marks, and to ease a variety of skin irritations, such as psoriasis, eczema and sunburn. It protects your skin from UV sunlight, harsh climate, dehydration and pollution damages. Shea butter is a particularly effective moisturizer because contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity.
- Organic Jojoba Seed oil acts as a natural barrier to environmental allergens, and because of its anti-microbial properties, it helps to slow the growth of bacterial and fungal microbes. One of the best properties of Jojoba oil is that its structure closely resembles the skin’s own natural sebum so it is easily absorbed and helps in the treatment of acne and other chronic skin conditions.
- Rosehip oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Organic Olive oil contains four major antioxidants which allow it to work as a cleanser, moisturizer, and protector of skin. Among these antioxidants are Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of this substance because it helps restore skin elasticity.
- Roman Chamomile Oil is heralded for its anti-inflammatory action. It is used to help calm inflamed skin and to ease arthritis, headaches, sprains and muscle aches.
Alpha Mane Skin Treatment products are currently sold exclusively online at www.RazorBumpCream.com. You can also get to their e-commerce website by visiting www.AlphaMane.com.
About the Alpha Mane Skin Treatment
Alpha Mane Skin Treatments offers a superior line of skin products to help treat & prevent razor bumps, ingrown hair, acne & skin irritations. Alpha Mane Skin Treatments offers a full line of highly effective cleansers, treatments, serums, toners, nourishing creams, and shaving products. Among the list of treatment products include: The Alpha Mane Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Cream, Green Tea Facial Cleansers, The Alpha Mane Skin Conditioning & Moisturizing Cream, and The Alpha Mane Organic Honey Face Masque. For more information visit, www.RazorBumpCream.com.